Franz Bardon

Franz Bardon (December 1, 1909 – July 10, 1958), born in Troppau/Opava, Czechoslovakia. His spirit has been perfected over thousands of years. Before incarnating as Franz Bardon, he had incarnated as Hermes Trismegistos, Lao Tse, Nostradamus, Robert Fludd, Count Saint Germain, Appolonius of Tyana, and was incarnated in his last physical life as a wise man from the mountains named Mahum Tah-Ta.

Franz Bardon Franz Bardon

Franz Bardons' father is named Viktor Bardon. Viktor worked in a textile factory and studied Christian Mysticism and Hermetics in his spare time. Viktor Bardon prayed to Divine Providence to meet a true guru in his lifetime so he could obtain the gurus' knowledge. Viktor Bardons' prayer was answered fourteen years after the birth of his first-born son, while Franz Bardon was completing an apprenticeship as a sewing machine mechanic. It was during this time that his teachers noticed a change in his character and even in his handwriting. Viktor, however, was the first one to notice this change, and recognized it as the arrival of his guru in the physical body of his son. By entering the already 14 year old pubescent body, the spirit of Franz Bardon was required to assume all the karmic debt which the body owed. He was only allowed to equalize the effects of the karma as much as ordinary medication would allow.

Franz Bardon was known in his area as the local sage and often helped find drowned victims. He also provided information to the families of those missing in war. Franz Bardon was offered high positions in the Third Reich by Adolf Hitler under the conditions that he help win the war with his magical abilities. When Franz Bardon refused, he was subjected to cruel and unusual torture. In 1945, Franz Bardon was sentenced to death; but, before the sentence could be executed, he was rescued when a bomb from an air raid damaged the building he was being kept in, and some fellow prisoners helped him hide from the police until he worked his way back to his home town.

After the war had ended, Franz Bardon gave public lectures and demonstrations on the supernatural under the stage name Frabato, Franz (FRA), Bardon (BA), Troppau, Opava, (TO). In 1949 he was arrested again, this time he was accused of being a charlatan and, without any evidence, he was sentenced to forced hard labor. After arriving back home from the concentration camp, he found work for a short time as a hospital administrator. After working as a hospital administrator, he continued to practice medicine and formulate remedies out of his home located next to the hospital.

Upon request from Divine Providence, Franz Bardon wrote three books concerning hermetics. The first book was entitled "Initiation Into Hermetics" and was published in 1956. This book was followed by another entitled "The Practice of Magical Evocation". The final book published within his physical incarnation was entitled "The Key To The True Kabbalah". It remains a well-known fact that the two books following his first book can only be practically followed if the reader has graduated into a student, and mastered all of the exercises put forth in the first book, Initiation Into Hermetics.

Initiation Into Hermetics The Key To The True Kabbalah The Practice of Magical Evocation

After Franz Bardons' passing, another book was published entitled "Frabato The Magician". This book was written as an autobiography, masked as a novel. Two more books were published after Franz Bardons physical passing entitled "Memories of Franz Bardon", by his son Dr. Lumir Bardon and student Dr. M.K, and "Franz Bardon Questions & Answers". The later title was compiled by Dieter Ruggeberg from notes taken from a group of Franz Bardons' students in Prague, probably in the early 1950’s, before Initiation Into Hermetics was published.

Memories of Franz Bardon Franz Bardon Questions & Answers Frabato The Magician

On March 26, 1958, Franz Bardon was arrested for a third time, this time by the communists; he was accused of producing medicine illegally; however, before his case came to trial, his physical body died from an inflammation of the pancreas. On July 10, 1958, his spirit was separated from his physical body in the prison hospital in Brno.